AVO+ Smaller Masks for Smaller Faces - 50 box (Type IIR)
Medical Surgical Disposable Single Use Face Mask with Ear Loops. Our masks feature a 3 layer construction; top
and liner layers are PP non-woven, middle layer is high performance filter cloth. Earloops are finished in thicker more
comfortable elastic material. Designed to be suitable for smaller faces of any age.
It is intended to be worn in a wide array of situations from health to retail and in the home by professionals and
consumers alike. Protects users from air borne aerosols. Also approved for use in Medical environments.
Key Features of Disposable Face Mask (Surgical Style)
• Designed for short bursts of up to 4 hours use.
• Smaller Masks 140 x 95mm
• Exceeds BFE ≥ 98% EN14683 Type IIR
• 3-layer filtration system is made of high-quality non-woven materials and melt blown electrostatic
• Adjustable metal nose clip
• Ear loop fitting
• Single Use, non sterile
• 12 language CE compliant packaging
• 50 Box features reclosable lid and easy access perforated top
Meets Standard: EN14683:2019 Type IIR Standard Test Result (av.)
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) %age ≥98% 99.6% 99.8%
- Differential Pressure, Pa/cm² <60 Pa/cm² 35.22 Pa/cm² 32.48 Pa/cm²
- Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu/g 6.08 cfu/g 10.32 cfu/g
- Splash Resistance pressure ≥16.0kPa Pass Pass