Medical surgical masks are designed for use by clinical personnel within the healthcare sector.
In hospitals, doctors surgeries, pharmacies and all other health orientated providers, medical masks are being worn to protect them against all forms of pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids and particulate matter.
AVO+ Respiratory Protection - Medically Graded Surgical Masks
AVO+ offers staff in all departments, both patient facing and behind the scenes, superior levels of protection in its portfolio of medical masks. We offer both Ear Loop and Tie Strap variants.
Product is now also available as ASTM F2100 Level 2 (3 ply) and ASTM F2100 Level 3 (4 ply) in the USA.
Products from our European Range
All are EN14683 Type IIR
Products from our American range
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE - BASIC MASK SAFETY
Follow these five simple steps for staying safe.
1. Thoroughly clean your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
2. Open the mask at the ends and ensure that the nose band is uppermost and that the blue part of the mask is on the outside. Pull the mask against the top of your nose and under your chin and pull back the elastics over each ear.
3. Press down on the nose band to secure the fit.
4. Remove the mask by holding the elastic bands behind each ear, unloop them from your ear being careful not to touch the front of the mask.
5. Dispose of the mask carefully ensuring the mask cannot be reused by any party.
We suggest sanitizing or washing your hands any time you touch, fit or remove your mask.